From your wildest dreams to the wide-open seas! Swifties, start making your friendship bracelets, bedazzling your bodysuits and saving your money – because a Taylor Swift-themed cruise will set sail next fall.
Dedicated to (but not affiliated with) the pop icon, this 5-day, 4-night cruise from Miami to the Bahamas will be enchanted, featuring everything from activities to nightly costume parties.
These companies are hiring for seasonal jobs across Canada right now
IKEA is having Swedish holiday feasts & Santa breakfasts across Canada
Enter your cruise era by booking a flight, one of 3 rooms and any premium dining or beverage packages you’ll require while on board.
It is worth noting, however, that dinner a buffet and a la carte options are included in the total price which starts at $2,164.14 CAD ($1,573 USD).
Other fun things included? In addition to an incredible itinerary, guests will enjoy accommodations, live entertainment and the following organized by Marvelous Mouse Travels:
- “We can’t make any promises now can we babe, but you can make me a drink” – Welcome Cocktail Party
- “Make the friendship bracelets, take the moment and taste it” – Friendship Bracelet Swapping
- “I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you” – Themed Dance Party
- “Heartbreak is the national anthem, we sing it proudly” – Themed Karaoke
- “Can I ask you a question?” – Taylor Trivia
- “Lately she’s been dressing for revenge” – Nightly ‘Eras’ outfit themes
Interested in checking it out? Tickets are selling fast, so do not hesitate!
If you’d like more information or want to reserve your spot on the Taylor Swift-themed Cruise, you can visit their website – otherwise, tell your friends. Maybe they’ll want to check it out! It’s going to be a fantastic time.